This is a guide for setting up Moloco as a partner on Kochava dashboard and forwarding real-time postback events to Moloco.
Connect your in-app data to Moloco
- Log in to your Kochava dashboard. Click APPS & ASSETS > ALL APPS on the menu on the left side.
- Find your app by searching your app title on the search bar.
- Click on the dotted drop-down button on the right of your app, and click Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Configuration on the right top.
- Search and select Moloco in the MEDIA PARTNER search bar, and click on the Go button.
- Once Moloco is added as a partner to your app, click on the dotted drop-down button on the right of your app and click on the Postbacks button.
- See below for examples of configured postbacks. Make sure to configure various events as you desire to forward to Moloco in this window.
- Once mapped out, click on Edit postback by clicking on the dotted button on the left to your event.
- IS REVENUE: Make sure to check the box if events consist of revenue value, e.g. Purchase.
- APP KEY: Leave it empty.
- IMPRESSION CONVERSION DELIVERY: Select Deliver All.
- Package Name: Enter your app id ( iOS - App Store ID / Android - PlayStore Package Name).
- SUPPLY NETWORK DATA TO ANALYTICS PARTNER: You may select FALSE.
- Kochava APP ID: Enter your app id ( iOS - App Store ID / Android - PlayStore Package Name).
- DELIVERY DELAY: Select Realtime Delivery.
- RETRY ATTEMPT: Leave the default value.
- DELIVERY METHOD: Select All. Kochava will share all events, including Moloco-attributed and unattributed events. Note that Kochava does not share the source information on non-attributed events with Moloco.
- Make sure to go through and check the above for all the postback events. Once all is configured, click the Save button on the bottom right.