Moloco Cloud DSP Release Note
There has been an update of features for Moloco Cloud DSP which has been released on June 29, 2022.
UX Update for Creative Group Settings
- You can now drag and drop all creative assets at the same time to upload new creatives
- Creative assets will then automatically be categorized by each format into video or image banners
- You will be able to preview the native image and native video creatives
- The recommended creative guide per country will be provided
- The creative guide per country has been updated. Refer to the MOLOCO's help center for the updated creative guidelines. (Image creative guide, Video creative guide)
- Refer to our creative group settings help center guide for details on how to set up a new creative group.
New "Cost per Conversion" Metric Added
- A new Cost per Conversion metric has been added to be displayed in the Overview, Report, Analytics dashboards.
Upcoming MOLOCO Cloud API v1.2 Release
- Our MOLOCO Cloud Developer Hub provides all information related to MOLOCO's Cloud's API, such as the version policy, features and changes available for each version.
- Learn about the new changes to MOLOCO Cloud's API scheduled for this 7/5 in the Cloud API v1.2 Release Note.
Our Moloco Cloud DSP team continues to strive to provide the best service with regular feature updates and improvements.
Moloco Cloud DSP Team