To let Moloco receive in-app data from Adjust, you should first set up postbacks. Follow the steps below to set up.
Connect your in-app data to Moloco
- Sign in to your Adjust dashboard. Click MENU > Apps on the upper left side of your Adjust dashboard and select your app.
- Click the expand icon at the bottom, and click Partner Setup below SET UP YOUR APP.
- Click ADD PARTNERS at the bottom. Type "Moloco" into the search bar and click the + icon to add Moloco to your partner list.
- Once you have added Moloco as a partner, it will open a partner configuration window with Moloco. The following toggle keys are available for use. For the best performance, we recommend toggling OFF Attributed Only. All other keys should be toggled ON.
Toggle key Description Recommended status Enabled
Each partner configuration with Adjust requires a primary setup. To successfully connect your in-app postback to Moloco, the toggle value should be set to ON.
This must be toggled ON at all times. Attributed Only When the toggle value is set to ON, Adjust only sends data attributed to Moloco. We recommend setting this value to OFF to send comprehensive data to achieve better performance. OFF In-App Revenue Forwarding When the toggle value is set to ON, you can track spend versus revenue data with Moloco. This should be enabled for your ROAS optimization. ON Ad Revenue Forwarding When the toggle value is set to ON, Adjust sends user ad revenue data to Moloco. Make sure to select All sources. ON Parameter Forwarding When the toggle value is set to ON, Adjust forwards Moloco the required in-app parameters for your campaigns with Moloco. See the list of all parameters forwarded to Moloco. ON Session Forwarding When the toggle value is set to ON, Adjust forwards all in-app sessions to Moloco. We recommend using this option for automatic targeting in re-engagement campaigns. ON Uninstall/Reinstall Forwarding
When the toggle value is set to ON, Adjust forwards your app's uninstall/reinstall events to Moloco if you have been tracking your app's retention rates. Learn more about how Adjust handles uninstall and reinstall events.
When you are finished, click SAVE.
- Click Event Linking, and then click FILL ALL WITH EVENT NAMES to auto-fill all fields. Alternatively, you can enter these values manually if you would like to send only specific events and/or rename events. Keep in mind that leaving some events as blank means that some postback events aren't sent to Moloco. When you are finished, click OK to complete setup.