Connect your Moloco ad spend to Adjust
- If you don't have access to Automate, please contact your Moloco representative.
- Follow our Report Partner Integration guide and obtain your Token ID from your Moloco dashboard.
Step 1. Configure Moloco on Automate
- Log in to your Adjust Account, go to MENU > Automate, located on the upper left-hand corner of the Adjust dashboard.
- Click on Credential Management on your Adjust Automate dashboard.
- Click on Molocoads and put Ad Account ID and Report Key.
- Report Key: Your Token ID from Moloco (follow the instructions here to obtain it)
- Ad Account ID: Your Ad Account ID on Moloco dashboard
Step 2. Build your Ad spend report
Choice 1: Select reports that are already available by clicking on Default Report on the top middle. Once selected, click Filter and select Network in AD SPEND SOURCE dropdown.
Choice 2: If you want to build a customized report, click on Builder and start building your report.
When building your report, check Moloco as PARTNERS, then select DIMENSIONS and DELIVERABLES KPIS of your choice.
- The accurate data will always be available after a complete day.
- Advertisers using both Ad Spend API and Report Partner integration are able to see both source data on Automate.