MOLOCO Cloud Release Note
There has been an update of features for MOLOCO Cloud which has been released on September 15, 2021.
New Notification - A/B Test Extension
- If there is an insufficient amount of data to come to a result by the end of the A/B test time period set, a notification will appear at the top of the screen to recommend extending the test period.
- The notification will take you to the A/B Test result page and display the current performance of the test. It will also recommend how long to extend the test to gather enough data to determine the final result.
Custom Audience Settings for Re-engagement Campaigns
- For a more intuitive targeting, the custom audience within re-engagement campaigns was removed from the campaign setup to the ad group settings.
- The custom audiences set in existing re-engagement campaigns will be migrated to the custom target within the ad group on September 15th. The actual campaign will continue to operate as is.
- As is
- To be:
Increased Accuracy for Location Targeting
- The location targeting feature was previously targeting users based on their IP address but has been updated to target based on their latitude/longitude information to improve the accuracy of the user's exact location.
Note: Some campaigns may see a decrease of impressions with an increase of CPMs as targeting accuracy has improved.
County level targeting has been added for the US.
Our MOLOCO Cloud team continues to strive to provide the best service with regular feature updates and improvements.
MOLOCO Cloud Team