MOLOCO Cloud Release Note
There has been an update of features for MOLOCO Cloud which has been released on January 12, 2021.
Re-Engagement Campaign: In app event optimization goal is now supported
- In App Event Optimization goals are now supported for Re-Engagement campaigns
- The App event is selected cannot be modified once the campaign has been created
- The selected App event can be viewed in the Overview, Report and Analytics in the action column
Editing Campaign Information through App Overview
- You can edit campaign information from the App Overview page
- The entities that you can edit are the Campaign Title, Description as well as the Daily Budget
Report / Analytics: LAT Target Dimension Added
- You can now see the LAT Target dimension for the Reports and Analytics page to check the performance of the LAT portion of the campaign (when targeting LAT and non LAT users with the same campaign)
New Report Integration Partner: App Annie, Appsumer
- App Annie and Appsumer have been added as a Report Integration Partner
MOLOCO Cloud continues to strive to provide the best service with regular feature updates and improvements.
MOLOCO Cloud Team