In this guide, you'll learn how to transfer the campaign data from Moloco Cloud DSP to your report partner using our report partner integration feature.
Currently, we support the integration with 8 report partners as follows:
- AppsFlyer - Xpend
- Adjust - Automate
- App Annie
Integrate with a report partner
- Select your ad account from the drop-down menu on the top left.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Report Partner Integration on the left sidebar.
- Click Create to set up a new report partner.
- Select Integration Level to determine which level of report data you want to send – at the ad account level or at the app level.
- Ad account: All campaign results from the selected ad account will be transferred to your report partner.
- App: All campaign results from the selected app will be transferred to your report partner. You have an option to integrate multiple apps separately.
- Select your partner under Integration Partner.
- Click Create.
- A Token ID will be generated on the list as the following screenshot.
- Copy the generated token ID and set it up on the report partner's dashboard. The detailed steps to input the token ID differ for each report partner. Currently, we provide the following partner-specific guides and will update the guide for more partners.
Tip : You can also find all campaign results and extract the data under Analytics and Report tab on Moloco Cloud DSP dashboard.
Tip: If you want to transfer campaign results to your internal database other than the report partners, you can use our Report API. Refer to Report API Tutorials in our Developer Hub.
Data update frequency
- We provide Yesterday's full data once a day. It'll be available three to five hours after a complete day based on the ad account’s time zone.
- Even though data is updated and prepared by Moloco, the actual update timing of the partner’s dashboard report varies depending on the partner's timing to call our API.