Welcome! New to Moloco Cloud DSP? This article will show how to create a new workplace and log in to use Cloud DSP.
Create a new workplace
To start using Cloud DSP, you need to create a workplace — a control center for handling multiple ad accounts of Cloud DSP. If you don't have a workplace yet, please follow the steps below.
- Contact a Moloco representative to sign a contract.
- After signing a contract, send us the information below for us to create your workplace on Moloco Cloud Portal:
- Billing contact email: This should be identical to the email address stated in the contract.
- Workplace icon: This is a Brand logo(square shape) that you want to use for the workplace icon on Moloco Cloud Portal.
- Workplace Owner information: This is the master account that has access to all data and ad accounts within the workplace. The Workplace Owner is also responsible for adding new users into the workplace.
- Once you become a Workplace Owner, you'll receive an email to set up your initial password. Refer to set up an initial password guide below and create your initial password.
- Invite your team members and agencies to your workplace. Learn how to invite new users
Set up an initial password
If this is your first time logging into Moloco Cloud DSP after creating an account, you need to set up your password. Let's learn how to set up your initial password.
An email will be sent to your registered email address from our Moloco Cloud Team (email@example.com) to create a password.
Click Create your password in the email.
Click Back to the login page. Login to Moloco Cloud with your newly created password.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it by clicking Forgot password? on the login page. Watch the video tutorial below to see a step-by-step guide to reset your password.