Welcome! New to Moloco Cloud DSP? This article provides a guide to start using Cloud DSP and descriptions of our dashboard interface.
Create a new workplace
To start using Cloud DSP, you need to create a Workplace — a control center for handling multiple Ad Accounts of Cloud DSP. If you don't have a Workplace yet, please follow the steps below.
- Contact a Moloco representative to sign a contract.
- After signing a contract, send us the information below in order for us to create your Workplace on Moloco Cloud Portal:
- Billing contact email: This should be identical to the email address stated in the contract.
- Workplace icon: This is a Brand logo(in a square shape) that you want to use for the Workplace icon on Moloco Cloud Portal.
- Workplace owner information: This is the master account that has access to all data and accounts within the workplace. The Workplace Owner is also responsible for adding new users into the workplace.
- Once you become a Workplace owner, you'll receive an email to set up your initial password. Refer to the guide below and create your initial password. Learn how to set up an initial password.
- Invite your team members and agencies to your Workplace by following the guide below. Learn how to invite new users.
Navigate Moloco Cloud DSP
Learn about the interface and basic features of Moloco Cloud DSP
1. Workplace menu
The workplace menu is divided into the Home menu and Settings.
Important: Workplace Menu is only visible to Workplace Owners.
You are able to search and add new Ad Accounts on the Home page. Use the drop-down menu to select the Ad Account you want to view or manage campaigns for.
|Information||Access the Workspace Title/ID/Logo information. You can change your Workplace Title and Logo image. Workplace ID can't be changed once created.|
Access to create and manage all Ad Accounts for that Workspace.
Invite users to that Workspace and assign roles to each user (Owner or User) to grant access.
2. Ad account menu
Monitor the overall performance trends and check the list of apps added under that Ad Account.
From the sidebar menu, you can access the campaigns, creative groups, and creatives for each App.
Create customized reports by app, campaign, ad group, or creative group. All data is available to download in CSV format.
Utilize pre-defined and more detailed analysis by Creative, Inventory, and Exchange to get campaign insights. Cohort and SKAdNetwork analysis are provided as well. All results can be downloaded in CSV file format.
Add and edit apps and tracking links.
Add and edit specific user target groups by uploading an ADID list or creating a target based on postback data.
Download log data about impression, click, install, or action in CSV format.
Access settings for each ad account. You can find ad account information, manage user access, and integrate with report partners.
3. User information
Access to your personal account settings such as resetting your password or logging out of your account.