The SAMSUNG Exchange is a SSP that is owned and operated by Samsung Electronics and is mainly composed of exclusive apps that are pre-installed in Samsung devices. Apps, such as Game Launcher that are specialized for gaming, have proven to perform well. As a leader in the Android market, all inventory is for Android only and any creatives with any reference to iOS will not be approved. As of April 2020, there has been an expansion of available geos, which has led to frequent policy changes and updates.
|Available Geos||KOR/JPN, USA/CAN, SEA (SGP, HKG, IDN etc.)|
|Main Available Inventory||
|Available Creative Format||
- App Icon (minimum 256x256)
- 16:9 Main Image (minimum 480x270)
- 16:9 Video
- 9:16 Video for Instant Plays
If a new creative is material is discovered by SAMSUNG while monitoring Moloco's bid response, they will whitelist the creative ID upon approval so the ads may be released.
Creatives are inspected and approved by SAMSUNG 2~3 times per day.
For example, if the video displays an iPhone screen as the frame, the video may be rejected.
The accepted aspect ratios for Native Video are 16:9 / 9:16.
Tip: However, the 9:16 size will be exposed vertically in the 16:9 inventory size. Thus, the 16:9 size is more advantageous.
A resolution of 640x360 is recommended based on the 16:9 video size.
- 9:16 Video is required for Game Launcher - Instant Plays inventory.
- Black margins are not permitted. For example, if you re-format a 4:3 video to fit the 16:9 size by adding black margins, the video may be rejected.
- If you re-format a 9:16 video to create a 16:9 video, the video may be rejected.
Icon (256x256) + an image (same format size as the video) to use as an end card
Depending on the campaign settings, if the landing is set to Google Play, all creatives may be rejected.