MOLOCO Cloud supports SKAdNetwork (SKAN) traffic. You can optimize your Campaigns by utilizing the Conversion Values sent by SKAdNetwork and also monitor in the report section.
What is a Conversion Value?
Apple's SKAdNetwork framework provides a Conversion Value in order to track a users' post-installation activity. Conversion Values have a value ranging between 0 and 63 which contains information about the user's activity after app installation or reinstallation.
Conversion Value Schema
Moloco Cloud supports two types of conversion values schemas: single event and multi event.
- Single event: You can register up to 63 events. In this method you assign a single event for each conversion value.
- Multi event: You can register up to 6 events consisting of a 6-bit array. Each bit contains a value of 1 or 0, and the bit is set to 1 if an allotted event occurred and set to 0 if the event didn't occur. The 6-digit binary number consisting of 0 and 1 can be converted to a decimal number from 1 to 63. (i.e. 111111 = conversion value 63)
- Custom: You can register custom combinations of multiple variables mapping with each conversion value. Currently, Appsflyer's custom format is supported and this option allows easy registration with csv file upload. Please refer to the Appsflyer's guide for more details about the csv format.
Registering Conversion Values
Important:The following guide requires prerequisites such as MMP SDK and dashboard settings to send SKAdNetwork Conversion Value.
Note: SKAdNetwork Conversion Value mapping is only possible in Accounts and App that have access to create campaigns with SKAdNetwork traffic. If you do not have access in the Settings menu, please contact your Moloco representative.
- Select the Ad Account with the App you wish to register the Conversion Values for.
- Go to the Assets tab
- Use the side bar menu and select the app
- Next to the registered app, there is a SKAdNetwork Event Management Menu under the action column.
- Click on the SKAdNetwork Event Management Menu and select the Single Event, Multi Event, or Custom option to set up conversion value schema.
Important: You can only edit the registered Conversion Value if there is no Campaign activated under that App within the past 72 hours.
Conversion Value with Purchase Value Range Setting
For events with purchase values, you can enter Purchase Value under the Single Event structure. You must enter at least 4 ranges.
You can check the Revenue and MAX ROAS in SKAdNetwork Analysis based on the registered Purchase Value.
Note : The Purchase Value currency is based on the currency of Ad Account.
Important : You can only edit the registered purchase value if there is no Campaign activated under that App within the past 72 hours