Moloco provides an option to automatically generate images and native banners with your app's information and existing assets. To reach as many advertising inventories as possible, you need creatives of as many sizes and formats as possible. If you have limited sizes of images and native banners, auto-generated creative can unlock all available inventories for your ad campaign and improve performance. Auto-generated creatives have shown improved performance by 6.5% on average compared to limited sizes of images and native banners.
You can generate images, native images, and video end card assets automatically with this feature. Learn how to set up auto-generated creatives step-by-step in this article.
How to set up
- Select your ad account from the drop-down menu on the left.
- Select your app on the left sidebar menu.
- Click Creatives under the app.
- Click Create button.
- After clicking Generate button, you will see auto-generated creative settings window.
Note: you can see Generate button in the Image, Native image, Native video end card, and Video end card settings.
- Select or upload the Main image (1200x628 pixels) for auto-generated creative. This is optional but recommended setting for better-looking creative and performance. If there isn't any main image, we use the app icon image instead.
- Select size options. There are different size options depending on the creative types.
Creative type Size options Description Image All sizes Create all image banner sizes regardless of the creative sizes you've already uploaded in the new creative setting page. Missing sizes only Create only the image banner sizes missing from the creative sizes you've already uploaded in the new creative setting page. This option is unavailable when you haven't uploaded any creative on the setting page. Native image 1200x628 General native image size 1200x600 Native image size only for Korea-targeting campaigns using Kakao exchange End card image for video or native video Landscape Select the option based on your video's orientation. Only the end card image same as the video's orientation can be registered with the video. Portrait Square
- Click to expand General settings.
- Under General settings, you can customize the company name, app name, app rating/review count, CTA button text, text color, and button color of the creative.
- Double-check the preview on the right side and click Generate button on the bottom right corner.